Thank you for your interest in this Xtreme Team Challenge! Through the challenge, Herbalife Independent Distributors (known as coaches) are able to help participants work towards their weight-loss & health goals and improve their overall wellness. We want you to have a great time as you have fun and meet new friends throughout this challenge. Remember that any reasonable diet or weight management program includes exercise and sensible meals, and it’s always a good idea to consult your physician before starting an exercise or weight-management program.
Coaches responsible for this challenge:
Herbalife Independent Distributors of the Xtreme Team. Make sure you know how to get in contact with your coach by having them on social media, their phone number , and/or email address.
Please read this document carefully and click YES, I ACCEPT on the registration page to confirm that you understand all of the general terms of this challenge.
- In return for your participation fee of $10 and 150 volume point order and upon signing this document, you are entitled to participate in the Challenge identified below and you will be eligible for the various prizes and/or payouts which are awarded upon its conclusion. You will receive all of the information and content in our private Facebook group where you will have the opportunity to ask questions, receive coaching, and education.
- $10K Meltaway Challenge
- Your coach is your first and best resource regarding your personal plan and results.
- This challenge begins Monday October 12 and ends Monday November 2
- Coaches are independent businesspersons; they are solely and exclusively responsible for the operations and details of this challenge.
- The $10 registration fee covers all prize payouts and transaction fees for collecting payment.
- The participation fee is non-refundable.
- Payouts are given based on the percentage of weight lost.
- Ie: if someone joins weighing 150 pounds and loses 15 pounds, they lose 10% of their weight. If someone joins weighing 300 pounds and loses 25 pounds, they lose 8.33% of their weight. The person losing 15 pounds would win because their overall % loss is higher.
- To be eligible to win, you must meet the following criteria
- Pay your $10 participation fee
- Order 150 volume points
- Submit this challenge participation agreement
- Submit your weights to your coach 3 of the 4 weigh ins, including the first and last weigh ins (Monday October 12 & Monday November 2) via video submission to verify you are the winner
- Be present on Winner’s Night and respond within the allotted time announced at the beginning of the call. If you are not present or do not reply within the allotted time you will forfeit your prize.
- Submit your mailing address for your 10-99 after winners are announced if you are one of the winners
- To claim your prize
- You have 2 weeks from Winner’s Night to claim your winnings
- Reach out to your coach with the following information
- Your Venmo name to send the money to
- Your mailing address for your 10-99
- Your legal name for your 10-99
- You’ll also need to fill out a W-9 to receive your prize. If you win, more details will be shared
- If, you are one of the winners, you will have two weeks to claim your prize or it is forfeit
- If, after reading this document you have any further questions about the challenge, do not hesitate to reach out to your coach.
- As a participant, you should communicate regularly and fully about your progress with your coach and never hesitate to ask them questions, so you can receive the appropriate advice and coaching. While you may use the Facebook group to ask questions, not every answer will come from a coach and we cannot guarantee the efficacy of following those responses. Your first point of contact should be your coach.